The 3rd Annual Border Town Biker Bash: 2017
JULY 21-23 2017
We will be hosting the third Annual Bordertown Biker Bash this year at the Amherst Town Square Mall. Much thanks goes out to Linda and Gerry Moore for the use of their property in support of our Annual event . This year we will be hosting stunts, Show & shine, the Vendor Village, and many more fun activities during the day and during the night we are planning on changing the set up to a full outdoor concert, with beer tent, and the determination to have a fantastic time with both old and new friends.
During the day….
- Guided tour rides (Featuring the Blitz The Bridge Run.and new this year THE BORDER TOWN TOYS FOR TOTS charity ride)
- The Defenders Chapter 11 Poker run.1st prize, a Gents S/S Sapph.Ring donated By Charm Diamond Centre
- Hub City Stunters
- Food Vendors
- Show and Shine
- Public Rides
- Shriner’s 50-50
- C.F.T.A radio $3000.00 shopping spree Dream Big Ticket Draw
- Biker Games
- Kent County Customs will be back bringing their new DYNO tester
- GOUGEN CUSTOM PAINTING will be back with their Motorcycle Art Creations
- Team Pure Adrenaline Yamaha (NEW)
- Ray Oliver
- Rock Bottom
Stay tuned for more details !
Don’t miss out on…
Bordertown’s New Partnership with the NSCC Cumberland Campus !
Learn more on Facebook!
The 2nd Annual Bordertown Biker Bash: 2016
Over July 15-17, 2016 the annual bash took place. Friday was filled with entertainment, and Saturday headlined with FREE public motorcycle rides, and the Defenders Chapter 11 Poker Run, now called Blitz the Bridge. The run began at 10:30 a.m. and included crossing the Confederation Bridge to P.E.I. before returning to Amherst. The Hub City Stunters performed again Saturday , and Access Denied, and Donnie & The Monarchs preformed at the stadium. Sunday included the Blessing of the Bikes, bike tours and the finale parade through the community Led By one of the oldest bikers in North America, 96 year old Bun Betts on His Honda Goldwing
2016 Prize Winner of the $5000.00 Big Dream Draw – Buck Deegan.